Born on the 25th of June 1979, in Pemba, Cabo Delgado, Mozambique, Chivambo Mamadhusen holds a Bachelor degree in Computer Science from UNISA (2003) and an Honors Degree in Business Administration from Bond University (2007). After returning to Mozambique, he engaged in several business endeavours, which led him to found Grupo Videre, his family investment house, focused on the full value chain of Energy from Generation, Transmission & Distribution, Mining and Oil & Gas. As the CEO of Grupo Videre he is involved in the development of a number of projects from greenfield to project finance including:
- Kuvaninga Energy: 45MW Gas to Power (operational);
- Beluluane Energy: 3,000MW Gas to Power (under development);
- Sena Pipeline: Beira to Tete (under development);
- Halliburton supply base (operational);
- Ecology Supply Base (operational);
- ETA coal mine (Almost commercial);
- Balama Graphite (Under development);
- Macanga Gold Moz (operational).
Besides his professional activity, Chivambo has participated and is still active in some of the following activities:
- The development of the Mozambican spot gas solution with ENH for the government of Mozambique;
- Founder of the committee that deals with national content for the Extractive Industry;
- Sits on the board of the Mozambican Miners Association;
- Former-President of the Mining & Hydrocarbons Committee at CTA (Confederation of Trade Associations);
- Current member of Invest Africa;
- Founding Member of the A BASE Association (Boa Coisa Campaign).